Public Speaking and Events – Sharon Hurley Hall
Book a meet and greet call if you’d like to hire me to speak at your event. As a former journalist and author, I excel at mixing research and personal anecdotes for greatest impact. My rates start at US$15,000 for a 60 minute virtual presentation*.
*Facilitated workshops are extra, as are in-person events.
- 20 Questions Your Potential Black Employees Would Love To Ask
- Why Black Spaces Matter
- Why I’m STILL Tired of Racism
- Leading To Equality: Beyond DEI
- Why Allyship Matters (And How To Do It Well)
Selected speaking engagements
Keynotes and panels
- Manifest Equity conference: Building an Anti-Racist Company as a Black Leader
- DEITech conference: Why DEI is a turnoff and what to do about it?
- Corporate workshop: Anti-Racism and Implicit Bias: How to Be a Better Ally
- The Conversation Room: Working towards Belonging – on being seen and heard
- The Conversation Room: The Empathy Gap: Calling Out Racism and Unconscious Bias in Crises
- Panelist: Addressing Systemic Barriers facing Black Professionals in Literature
- Panelist on Signi Coffee Chats: Dissecting Global Racism
- Panelist at the Healing Intergenerational Trauma panel by Jim-Ree Museum Inc
- From Colorism to Anti-Racism: A Conversation with Sharon Hurley Hall – SIETAR DC
- Speaker – I Can’t Breathe Unity & Diversity Mental Health by The National Collaboration for Youth Mental Health
Podcasts and lives
- Racism is the Water not the Shark – Roots of Change podcast hosted by Sam Chavez
- Practicing Equalism in Organizations – Roots of Change podcast hosted by Sam Chavez
- How Ayesha Learned to Thrive (and how white supremacy culture is embedded – Things to Think About hosted by Stacy Casson
- But Racism Tho! – Absolutely Not! Podcast
- Closing the Empathy Gap – Moxie Books
- Discussing Anti-Racism: From Corporate to the Caribbean – DEI After 5
- Uncomfortable Conversations with Author, Sharon Hurley Hall, hosted by Lauren Howard
- Twice as Hard: Excellence is Expected for Black People in the Workplace hosted by Janelle Benjamin
- Intentional Conversations With Dr. Nika White
- Discussion of racism, colorism and allyship with Ellen Wagner of Cross-Cultural Bridges
- Guest on #IncludingMe zoomcast with The Equality Practice
- Becoming Anti-Racist with Kim Olver
- I Am Not Your Strong Black Woman – Diversity Connects Us
- Unpacking Microaggressions – Unpack It!
- Guest on Introversion vs Extroversion: The Black Woman’s Perspective with Patience Ogunbona
Want me to speak at your event?