The life of a freelance writer is a busy one, and it was for me in 2015. I’ve been writing, blogging and publishing on a range of topics. Here’s a portfolio of my bylined writing for the second half of 2015.
Main topics: conversion optimization, SEO, copywriting, user experience, analytics, mobile
- CRO Experts Speak: Your Burning Questions Answered
- Smart CRO: What We Can Learn from the Windows 10 Launch
- User Intent: How to Read Users` Minds for Better Conversions
- 29 Experts Share Their Conversion Optimization Wisdom
- Double the Power of Your Content with This One Change
- The 7 Questions Every Online Customer Has & Why You Need To Know Them
- A 45 Point Checklist for Optimizing Conversions
- 13 Reasons Your CRO is Failing
- 20 Copywriting Lessons from Stephen King
- How to Use Related Content for Better Conversions
- 22 Quotes of Analytics Wisdom Straight From The Experts
- The 20 Best Lessons from 100 CrazyEgg Posts
- How to Become a Better Copywriter: 21 Tips from the Experts
- Learn CRO Visually: 13 Infographics on Conversion Optimization
- How to Understand Your Social Audience for Better Conversions
- 7 Case Studies for Understanding and Using Heatmaps
- 23 Conversion Boosting WordPress Plugins
- 12 Lessons from CrazyEgg’s Most Popular Posts of 2015
- 7 Ways SEO Will Evolve in 2016
Main topics: productivity, motivation, sales
- The New Reality of Modern Sales
- Why Being Fit for Your Job is a Productivity Booster
- How Saying No to Distractions Says Yes to Productivity
- How to Bring Your Sales and Marketing Strategy Back from the Dead
- 10 Tips for Sales Call Productivity and Success
- 7 Ways to Achieve Consistent High Performance
- 7 Techniques for Beating Procrastination
- How to Meet Customer Expectations in the Modern Sales Process
- How to Build Trust with Your Customers Using Content
- Beyond Motivation: How to Approach Any Project for True Productivity
- 12 Steps to Build a Confident, Productive Sales Team
Main topics: content marketing, marketing, social media, SEO, analytics
- 7 Common Content Marketing Mistakes
- How to Decide Which Social Network is Right for Your Business
- Why It’s Worth Investing in Content Marketing
- Using Google Docs for Content Collaboration
- How to Get the Most Bang for Your Buck with Content Marketing
- 5 Ways to Get More Eyes on Your Blog Content
- Memes for Marketing: Should You Use Them?
- Why You Should Avoid Digital Sharecropping
- 6 Ways to Understand Your Social Media Customers
- 5 SEO Changes That Will Affect Your 2016 Strategy
- 5 Things You Should Know About Facebook
Main topics: translation, mobile marketing, analytics, localization
- What Should Your Global Marketing Agency Know about Translation?
- Mobile App Internationalization: Must-Have for Global Success
Main topics: digital marketing, SEO, CRO
- How Adept Helped Increase Monthly Donations by 53% For A Non-Profit With An Integrated Content-Focused Landing Page
Search Engine People
Main topics: social media, content marketing
- Bulletproof Your Social Media Strategy By Following This Framework
- 11+ Tools To Track Content Engagement
Team Project Mayhem
Inturact – NEW!
Publicate – NEW!
- 10 Shortcuts to Deliver Expert Content Marketing With Ease
TextMagic – NEW!
- The Ultimate Guide to Business Texting Etiquette
- How to Maintain Your Smartphone
- Why 68% of UK WhatsApp Users Prefer Text Messaging
Picreel – NEW!
Clickability – NEW!
- 10 Non-Negotiables for Effective WCM (related infographic here)
Launch27 – NEW!
Mobile Commons – NEW!
- SMS: The Missing Link in Customer Engagement?
- Using Scrivener to Write and Organize Your Blog Posts
- 39 Top Bloggers Reveal How They Get More Blog Traffic
- Freelance Collaboration: How to Work Well Together When You’re Far Apart
- 9 Content Marketing Tips from Savvy Specialists
- 117 Tips On How To Set Goals From Successful Entrepreneurs
- 15 Top Bloggers And Writers Reveal Their Best Writing Tool For Killer Blog Posts
- Podcast – Sharon Hurley Hall – Living The Freedom Lifestyle
- Understanding the Basic Principles of Online Marketing
- 12 Reasons Your Audience Does Not Share Your Blogs
- 6 Top Resources for eCommerce Conversion Rate Optimization
- 47 Experience-Backed Social Media Tips From Experts
- Our Picks: Top 5 SEO Posts for Technology Marketers
- Paid Blogging Tools to Stake Your Lives on
- The Smart Marketer’s Guide to Choosing a Social Media Niche
- 6 Conversion Rate Optimization Tips for your Website
- Why My Blog is a Hog and Tips for YOU
- Now I Ask You, Is 10 Inches Just a Trim?
- Optimize Your Online Store, and Gain a Competitive Edge
- Page Speed: Are Slow Loading Pages Killing Your Growth?
- 10 Blogs with AwesomeSauce!
- Cloudswave’s Monday Mashup – December 21, 2015
- Clicky Beats Google Analytics for Ease of Use
Published on LinkedIn
- 7 Steps to Negotiating Your Business Problems Away
- How a Business Intelligence Solution Can Help Your SMB
Published on Medium
- Why It Makes Economic Sense to Use Social Business Technologies
- How to Find and Connect With Clients
- Freelance Marketing — How to Focus on Value
And, as if all this weren’t enough, during the second half of 2015, I did some ghostwriting, including:
- posts on SaaS marketing
- a white paper on WordPress
- a white paper on eCommerce
- an ebook on sales
That’s the end of this roundup. You can find more of my 2015 writing credits here.
10 thoughts on “Sharon Hurley Hall – Blogging Portfolio, July to December 2015”
Good Lord! You’ve been busy! Thanks for linking to my roundup post. 🙂
And thanks again for including me, Brent. Hope we can work together again this year. 🙂
As you may know, my show will be changing gears — from Better Blogging to Better Freelancing.
In other words, we’ll be chatting about the best practices of successful freelancers… and you would definitely qualify for a re-appearance. 😉
Great! I’ll look forward to it.
You’re definitely an inspiration to all of us!
Keep up the great (and prolific!) work in 2016!
Thanks, Matt. It was a busy year, for sure.
wow – color me impressed!
Thanks, Anne. 🙂
For some reason, I’m just now seeing this “wow” and “oh my goodness” roundup of some of your work. No wonder, you’re my hero! (and thanks sharing queen, Melanie:)
I do love your work, as you know (cited you more than once) but, I can’t tell you how impressive this body of work looks to those, like me, who aspire to write well and more.
I better get moving! That’s all there is to it. You are a superstar, Sharon.
P.S. Thanks for all you do and all the valuable information you share with readers. Better bookmark this…
You’re making me blush, Sue. 🙂 Thanks.
Comments are closed.