I help small business owners, online entrepreneurs, solo bloggers and group blogs grow their authority, profits and business by creating well-written, well-researched and accurate web content.
I’ve written both long form and short blog posts, white papers, ebooks, and news and feature articles about topics including marketing (content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing), SEO, analytics, web apps and tools, and writing.
My Best Long-Form Writing
Some of my best long form content examples include:
- SEO Made Easy – Ultimate Guide to Explode Your Traffic
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Content Marketing
- The Ultimate Guide to Growth Hacking for Exponential Success
- The complete guide to eCommerce email marketing conversions
Places you can find my work include:
- Amex Business Trends and Insights
- BBVA USA
- Synovus Business Resource Center
- Growth Lab
- Search Engine People
- Website Planet
Recent additions to my writing portfolio
See my latest articles below or sign up for the Write on Time update to get them in your inbox.
- Why is Native Advertising is Good? What is the Controversy over it?
- Interview with Shelly Paioff: The Glass Ceiling for Women Still Exists, Even if We Raised It
- Interview with Garvita Khanna: Gender Equity in Advertising and Publishing
- Interview with Cait Rose: Gender Equity in the Advertising Industry: Slow Progress, But a Long Way to Go
- Interview with Taboola Black’s Founder, Nneka Okoli: Diversity in the Advertising & Publishing Industry
- Digital Publishing Trends for 2021
- Interview with Taboola Black’s Nicole Uvieghara: Still Room For Improvement in the Advertising & Publishing Industry
- The Ultimate Guide to Valentine’s Day Marketing
- 4 advanced email list building techniques for eCommerce stores
- How To Make A Passive Monthly Income In Affiliate Marketing
- The Best Landing Page Statistics to Guide Your Conversion Optimization Strategy
- Level up your eCommerce education: 15 great sites, videos, courses, and books
- 7 tips for a stellar eCommerce customer experience
- 7 tips to get your customers to forward and share your marketing emails
- How customers discover your brand—and what that means for your eCommerce strategy