Though I’m not accepting many freelance projects these days, I used to help small business owners, online entrepreneurs, solo bloggers and group blogs grow their authority, profits and business by creating well-written, well-researched and accurate web content.
I’ve written both long form and short blog posts, white papers, ebooks, and news and feature articles about topics including marketing (content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing), SEO, analytics, web apps and tools, and writing.
My Best Long-Form Writing
Some of my best long form content examples include:
- SEO Made Easy – Ultimate Guide to Explode Your Traffic
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Content Marketing
- The Ultimate Guide to Growth Hacking for Exponential Success
- The complete guide to eCommerce email marketing conversions
Places you can find my work include:
- Amex Business Trends and Insights
- BBVA USA
- Synovus Business Resource Center
- Growth Lab
- Search Engine People
- Website Planet
Recent additions to my writing portfolio
See my latest articles below.
- 17 Successful and Effective Native Advertising Examples for 2022
- The Best Paid Traffic Sources to Level Up Your Website
- Allyship Has to Be Active: June Sarpong & Jasmine McElroy Discuss the Current State of DEI in the Tech Industry
- 7 Insights on Growing Sales with Integrated Advertising
- Buying Paid Traffic: How It Works And Is It Good?
- What is Content Recommendation? A Full Guide to What Content Recommendation is and Why it’s Important
- Why is Native Advertising is Good? What is the Controversy over it?
- Interview with Shelly Paioff: The Glass Ceiling for Women Still Exists, Even if We Raised It
- Interview with Garvita Khanna: Gender Equity in Advertising and Publishing
- Interview with Cait Rose: Gender Equity in the Advertising Industry: Slow Progress, But a Long Way to Go
- 4 advanced email list building techniques for eCommerce stores
- Level up your eCommerce education: 15 great sites, videos, courses, and books
- 7 tips for a stellar eCommerce customer experience
- 7 tips to get your customers to forward and share your marketing emails
- How customers discover your brand—and what that means for your eCommerce strategy