It’s blogging roundup time again. The first quarter of the year has been a busy time for me. Since my last update on my guest blogging and blogging gigs, I’ve had quite a few posts published – and some of them have had a great response.
The most commented, tweeted and shared was a post I wrote for Unbounce comparing Google+ and Facebook (a topic close to my heart), but here’s the full list of posts published recently.
- Why Google+ will Kick Facebook’s Ass for Business Marketing – Unbounce
- How to Improve Conversions by Increasing Page Speed [Tips & Tools] – Unbounce
- Startup Spotlight: Numecent – Podium Ventures
- Could Your Business Survive Without a Blog? – The BlogShop
- Why Freelance Marketing is Important and How to Do It Right – DoNanza
- How to Create a Stunning Freelance Portfolio with Pinterest – DoNanza
- What Type of Communicator are You? – Wrike
- 5 Things They Don’t Tell You about Becoming a Location Independent Writer – About Freelance Writing
- Want Winter Warmth? Try Barbados – Living Better at 50+
- The Biz of Writing – Interview with Anne Wayman– Living Better at 50+
- Scoop.it – A Great Content Marketing Tool – PRWave
- JustRetweet Keeps Twitter Sharing Simple – Basic Blog Tips
- Kindle Touch Review – Authopublisher
- The Scoop on Scoop.it – Social Web Tools
- USA Ranks 4th In World Cloud Computing Report – IBM Midsize Insider
- Cloud Computing Lowers SME Business Entry Barrier – – IBM Midsize Insider
I’ve also written dozens of other posts for clients. Check out more posts from me on my list of blogging credits or my Contently profile.
Image: Sean MacEntee
3 thoughts on “My Blogging Adventures 2012”
Sharon, you’ve been very productive. I’ve seen a few of these guest posts in my web wanderings, but most are new to me. I’m headed over to read your post on Anne’s blog about being a location-independent writer.
I’ve been lucky enough to have some great new blogging gigs this year, John. Along with the guest posts I do for friends, it keeps me very busy doing what I love. 🙂
Wow – Sharon, that’s pretty impressive. Bookmarked and will be working my way through them.
Have a great one.
Comments are closed.