It’s time for my quarterly update on what I’ve been up to online – and I certainly have been busy! In fact, I think I’ve done even more blogging than the last time I updated you on a wider range of topics. As well ghostwriting (or should that be ghost blogging) about 7 posts on different aspects of project management, I’ve also written for a number of clients, some of whom are listed below:
For Unbounce, I write about topics related to content marketing and social media. Posts in the last quarter include:
- How to do Content Marketing “Without” Content – Be a Curator!
- Your Blog, Your Rules – Why Marketing Should Always Begin at Home
- Facebook vs. LinkedIn – 10 B2B Marketing Resources [with Infographic]
I’m pleased to say that these posts have generated multiple comments, shares, likes and stumbles.
Writing for DoNanza, which offers a combined freelance portfolio and jobs marketplace. is a gig that’s dear to my heart, because I blog about my core business: writing and freelancing. The company has recently relaunched its blog as a freelancer’s magazine titled BossLess. Recent posts for them include:
- How to Create Laser-Like Focus when Freelancing
- Pricing Strategies for Freelancers – Part 1
- Pricing Strategies for Freelancers – part 2
- The Hidden Costs of Freelance Projects
I’ve got quite a few more posts scheduled for publication over the next couple of months.
Podium Ventures is aimed at investors and my background in finance has come in handy here. As well as articles on various issues related to investment, I author a regular column which puts new startups in the spotlight.