It’s been a great year. I love stats and started keep track of the stats on my Contently portfolio in February. Back then, the portfolio listed 45 publications, 468 clips and 240k words. As of today, the portfolio shows 53 publications, 648 clips and 390k words. And that’s just my bylined work. I have ghostwritten hundreds more articles this year – and that’s no exaggeration. And I’ve got plenty of social media love for my work, too. Just focusing on the bylined work (and again using the Contently stats), in February, my work had been shared 16k times in all. By the end of this year, my bylined work had received 40k shares, 16k tweets and 2.1k likes.
I’ve written a lot about marketing, content marketing, social media, analytics and SEO this year, as well as a wide range of business related topics (business agility, business intelligence, social business, cloud computing). It’s nice to be able to write about topics that interest me, and I’ve loved every minute of it.
As usual, I’ve got lots of plans for the coming year, including blogging more on this site. Thanks for a great year!
Now, here’s my roundup of what I’ve been doing over the last quarter of 2013.
- 23 New Resources on Optimizing for Mobile
- Phostir: The Traffic Light Usability Testing Tool
- Improve Content Strategy with an Editorial Calendar: 14 Free Downloads
- Twtrland: A Social Intelligence Tool that Gives Busines…
- Influence Marketing: It’s a Tribal Thing
- CoSchedule–The Content Marketing Editorial Calendar t…
- 7 Signs That You Have Social Intelligence
- 14 Insights into Semantic Search and SEO
- 10 Tips on using Google’s Universal Analytics
- What Mobile Users Want from Your Website
- How Social Technologies Could Improve Your Business
- 5 Features to Look for in a Great CMS
- 7 Advantages of Using a CMS to Run Your Site
- 7 Things You Can Do to Make Your Business More Effective Online
- Beyond Mobile – Local SEO
- 5 Ways your Customers Benefit from Hybrid Mobile Apps
- What the Latest Mobile Research Means for Your Business and Content Strategy
- Wearable Computing and Your Business
- Build Trust in Your Website with Social Proof
Online Backup Reviews
- 9 Predictions about Cloud Computing in 2014
- Why My Backup Has A Backup
- Copy.com Cloud Storage Review
- Do You Need Data Encryption for Cloud Storage?
- 9 Ways Teachers Can Benefit From Cloud Storage
- Safeguard Your Email with Mail Backup Services
- Why We’re Hooked on Disaster Movies
- Disaster Technology – Have We Gone Bionic?
- Information Technology Education: 7 Questions to Ask to Assess Video Credibility
- 8 Questions Analytics Data Can Answer About Your Customers
- How to Give Web Users What They Want
- How to Improve Social Media Conversions with Customized Landing Pages
Simply Stated Business