I’ve been doing a lot of writing in the past few months, mostly on the OptinMonster blog, but I’ve found time for a few other professional blogging projects, too, including some ghostwritten web content for a university website, some business guides, and a few guest posts.
I also completed DigitalMarketer certifications in Email Marketing and Content Marketing because, why not? Here’s my Q2 writing roundup.
- Is Email Marketing Dead? Here’s What the Statistics Show
- How to Use Email Retargeting to Boost Sales (Best Practices)
- Beginner’s Guide to Choosing the Perfect Optin Type
- How to Design a User Flow Diagram for Your Website
- Webinar Marketing 101: How to Sell Anything with Webinars
- 14 Welcome Email Examples That Build Trust With Subscribers
- How to Write an Epic Case Study that Wins More Business
- 30 Spammy Marketing Practices that Kill Trust and Conversions
- Video Marketing Statistics: What You Must Know (2017)
- Conversion Optimization 101: Split Testing vs. Multivariate Testing
- 39 Places to Find Images for Better Conversions
- Why Ignoring Email Accessibility is Hurting Your Business
- The 57 Best Marketing Podcasts to Boost Your Conversions
- 17 Tips for Writing Email Marketing Copy that Converts
- 10 Expert Tips for Writing Landing Page Copy that Converts
- Anatomy of the Perfect Optin Landing Page (Tips & Best Practices)
- How to Create Mobile Optins That Win More Business
Search Engine People
- No haters here: Eight PR pros & journalists on building better relationships
- Top 25 Inbound Articles – Week of 04/07/17
- 212 Killer Growth Hacking Articles Published In 2017
Finally, for those who like stats, here’s a graphic from Buzzsumo charting my top performing articles:
See you next time!
P.S. I’m still taking on a limited number of freelance blogging projects. If you’d like me to provide content like this for you, check out my writing services page to see what’s on offer, then contact me for a customized quote.