The first quarter of this year has brought some changes, which I’ll talk about in my next newsletter. I’ve also done a lot of ghostwriting, so this roundup is a little shorter than usual. Here’s how this quarter’s blogging portfolio looks:
- 7 essential apps to help you work from anywhere
- The 7 tools you need to stay productive while working from home
OptinMonster – NEW!
- 26 Mistakes to Avoid When Writing Your First Ebook
- How to Create the Perfect Call to Action
- 4 Ways to Reduce Your Bounce Rate With OptinMonster
- How Page-Level Targeting Helps You Generate More Leads
- 30 Blogger Tips on How to Grow Blog Readership
- Top SaaS Bloggers in 2017
- 15 Examples of Evergreen Content That Will Win Links, Traction & Results for Your Brand Online
- How to Get More Client Referrals (Short)
- 6 Expert-Backed Techniques To Optimize Your Ecommerce Website
- More of the Keys to Biz Blog Writing?
2 thoughts on “Blogging Portfolio Q1 2017”
Only would your “shorter than usual” would be longer than most people’s “great month” lists!
Amazing output, especially considering those changes you alluded to, Sharon. I’m awestruck.
LOL, Paula. I’m still plugging away, but you’ll probably see the difference in the next roundup. 🙂
Comments are closed.