The first quarter of this year has been a busy one, with a couple of new clients added to the roster. While some of the work for them won’t be live for a while, it’s been nice to expand the client base. Here’s just some of the blogging work I did in the last three months (ghostwriting work excluded, of course!)
- 13 Reasons Why Customers Don’t Share Your Content on Social Media
- 15 Can’t Miss Resources on Video Marketing
- 9 Must-Have Twitter Tools that Can Make You a Social Media Rock Star
- Marketing for Sales: 7 Fixes to Help You Close the Deal
- It’s Time to Get Google+ (14 Tips for 2014)
- Magnify Your Marketing Mojo with Memes
- 9 Resources on Voice Search
- Going Mobile in 2014? Why You Need to Use Video
- Web Design – Think Mobile First
- What You Can Learn From Mobile Analytics
- Why being mobile responsive is no longer enough
- In Search of 1 Second Page Load
- 5 Advantages of Mobile Adapted Content Delivery
- Web design trends that will be popular in 2014
- How to use analytics to improve the relationship between content and design
- 3 Types of Analytics to Better Understand Web Users
- Why Your Content Strategy Must Include Google Authorship
- Wearable Computing: Ear Buds and Sharks
- 7 Resources to Help You Create a Content Strategy
- Business Intelligence Tools – Key Benefits for SMBs
- What Is Agile Development
- Web Business Intelligence–Advantages for SMBs
Online Backup Reviews (now Cloudwards)
- How To Backup and Restore Your WhatsApp Chat History
- Utilizing Cloud Storage Services To Share Business Documents
SERPS – new!
- Small is Beautiful: 5 Ways to Beat Big Companies to the Clicks
- 7 Ways SEOs Can Help Sales Keep Clients Happy (Without Going Crazy)
- 7 Ways SEO Agencies Can Increase Revenue Per Customer
Viewbix – new!
- 19 Successful Freelance Writers Share Their Top Goals for 2014
- What I learned from Pro Freelance Writer Sharon Hurley Hall
- 5 good reasons to blog
4 thoughts on “Blogging Update – Q1 2014”
Wow Sharon — you get a lot of writing done! Very impressive list of articles.
And thanks for linking to my goals post. It was a pleasure having you as one of the featured writers.
Thanks, John. I keep busy. 😉
Oh my, Sharon… it’s a good thing you like to be busy. Good job.
Isn’t it just, Anne? 😉
Comments are closed.