It’s been a while since my last guest post roundup but I haven’t been idle. Here are a few of the posts and articles I’ve published in the last two months.
- Thinking About Ebook Design: Self Publishing Case Study
- Book Planning with WorkFlowy: Self Publishing Case Study
- The Writing Process – Self Publishing Case Study
- Ebook Research: Self Publishing Case Study
Does Guest Blogging Really Build Traffic? The Stats Say Yes!
Live Your Love
Guest Blogging Face-Off: MyBlogGuest and BloggerLinkUp
The Accidental Blogger
Living Better at 50+
Traffic Generation Cafe
How to Make Your Twitter Traffic Sticky
Words on the Page
Writing it Right For You
Writing Then and Now
I was also interviewed by Annabel Candy of Successful Blogging.
Posts for clients:
- 5 Ways to Get the Best Deals on Airport Parking
- Four Reasons Why The Coffee Break Rocks!
- Five Commercial Electric Vehicle Manufacturers To Watch
- Is your business carbon neutral?
- How To Choose The Perfect Coffee Machine
- Three Reasons To Spend More Time Round The Water Cooler
- Buying a coffee machine? Think about this
- Why Fundraising With Coffee Is a Great Idea
- Why and How To Make Your Own Soda
- Coffee — It’s a Matter of Taste
- Improve Productivity With an Office Coffee Machine
- 5 Ways to Show Your Customers You Care About the Environment
- 5 Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint At Home
2 thoughts on “Blog Posts I’m Proud Of – October 2011”
I love these lists so I can pick up on the ones I missed. Thanks, Sharon! 🙂
Happy to have you as a reader, Cathy! I’ve started next month’s list already – and have about 8 guest posts to write for various people. 🙂
Comments are closed.