Here’s a round up of the work I’ve had published in the last month or so.
Daily Writing Tips
Eclectic Rebel Travel Blog
- Three Essential Gadgets For The Business Traveler
- Layover In Chicago Midway Airport (MDW)
- Hey Big Spenders – Travel News
- How to Choose a Flooring Tile
- Choosing A Jogging Stroller
- Parenting: Should You Sweat The Small Stuff?
- Add-On Of The Week: GMail Manager
- Managing Your Passwords
- Android On The Horizon
- Add-On Of The Week: FoxClocks
- Delicious – A Firefox Bookmarks Replacement?
- Feedly Gets A Facelift
- Add-On Of The Week – Shareaholic
- LoJack Saves Your Laptop
- Making Friends On Friendster
- Add-On Of The Week – Aksimet Auntie Spam
- Evernote – Never Lose Your Online Stuff
- Lifestreaming With Swurl
- Add-On Of The Week – Greasemonkey
2 thoughts on “August 2008 Published Work”
Great idea to do this monthly. I might borrow this idea for my personal blog as well.
Looks like a productive month!
Certainly was, Dana, and that’s just the bylined stuff. There was plenty of ghostwriting as well.
Comments are closed.