Though many people know me as a B2B writer, of late, I’ve been focusing on anti-racism work. As I look back, I recognize that I’ve been heading in this direction for a while, beginning with the publication of Exploring Shadeism. But now I’ve got more intentional about it, because fighting racism is too important an issue not to give it my all. If you want to see what I’ve been up to, check out:
- Launching an anti-racism newsletter – you can read, subscribe or support at antiracismnewsletter.com
- Teaching anti-racism with Omnis Education, including a workshop for adults, and a short course for family learning – kids and adults can learn separately or together, as there are versions for both. Here’s a sample lesson from the kids’ version.
- Co-leading the Omnis Allies anti-racism community group
- Taking part in anti-racism and diversity events. Learn more on my media page
- Talking about racism and the Black experience on the Introvert Sisters podcast, which I co-host with my sister Lisa, a fellow anti-racism writer.
- Participating in a discussion on racism with Signi Consulting (and then another one)
- Discussion of racism, colorism and allyship with Ellen Wagner of Cross Cultural Bridges
Plus there’s an upcoming opportunity I can’t discuss now that brings together both my writing and my commitment to anti-racism. If you want to see what I’m up to, follow me on LinkedIn, where I post updates regularly, and check out my media page. And of course you can contact me if you have an opportunity in this area you’d like to discuss.