Though many people know me as a B2B writer, of late, I’ve been focusing on anti-racism work. As I look back, I recognize that I’ve been heading in this direction for a while, beginning with the publication of Exploring Shadeism. But now I’ve got more intentional about it, because fighting racism is too important an issue not to give it my all. If you want to see what I’ve been up to, check out:
- Launching an anti-racism newsletter – you can read, subscribe or support at antiracism.substack.com
- Teaching anti-racism courses with the Beyond School – very excited about teaching both kids and adults.
- Taking part in anti-racism and diversity events. Learn more on my media page
- Talking about racism and the Black experience on the Introvert Sisters podcast, which I co-host with my sister Lisa, a fellow anti-racism writer.
- Writing about racism on Medium
Plus there’s an upcoming opportunity I can’t discuss now that brings together both my writing and my commitment to anti-racism. If you want to see what I’m up to, follow me on LinkedIn, where I post updates regularly. And of course you can contact me if you have an opportunity in this area you’d like to discuss.