Hi, I’m Sharon Hurley Hall. I’m an experienced freelance B2B content writer who can help you attract more site traffic and engage your core audience with content that’s thoroughly researched, beautifully written, and well optimized.
My watchwords are research, results, and reliability. Research is my superpower, thanks to a background in trade journalism.
Clients also hire me because my B2B content gets results for them – generating leads, getting emails opened, and spreading the word through social media shares. I’m also reliable – deadlines are sacred, which is another legacy of my days in journalism.
For me, writing for a living is not just about earning money – though of course I want to get paid. It’s about helping you empower your customers with useful information and resources that enhance your authority and build their relationship with you.
My Aim for You
Through the B2B content I create, I am to help you tell your story and communicate your purpose so you work with the right customers, grow your business and authority, and boost your profits. In the last 15 years, I’ve worked with a lot of happy customers who say I get it right.
What My Customers Say
Here are some recent testimonials (you can see more on LinkedIn):
I just wanted to let you know how appreciative I am of the work you’re doing. It is refreshing to be working with someone who puts such an enormous amount of effort into creating great content and useful information for our audience. – Ian Lawson, Slickplan/Awmous
Sharon is highly skilled in in-depth research and always gives 100%. Sharon is a true professional, always on time and dependable, and always works with a positive attitude and poise – Keri Engel, Head of Content Marketing, OptinMonster
Honestly I have been immediately impressed by Sharon’s ability to naturally combine premium content with data research and excellent copywriting skills. – Niccolo Grossi, Content Marketing Expert, Fiverr
Hands down, it has been a pleasure working with Sharon. I can’t say enough about her positive energy, and obvious passion in her work. – Erica Franz, Operations Manager, Awesome Motive Inc.
5 Quick Facts About Sharon Hurley Hall
- I have 30+ years of experience writing content professionally. You can see my formal resume here.
- I’m fanatical about deadlines (not just strict, but almost obsessive) – I have not missed a deadline in over 25 years.
- Being a polymath means I can write on just about any topic and excel at it – not really the “niche” approach that’s usually recommended for success.
- My journalism skills and academic background (an MA in Media and another MA in Education) help me to triangulate and verify information before using it – skills which are vital to ensure your content is accurate and correct, when it’s so easy for someone to Google anything these days.
- I’m a Reiki Master Teacher in the Usui Shiki Ryoho tradition and have been a Reiki practitioner since 2006.