Apart from my regular gig on the Taking Off Travel Blog, one of the places I most enjoy writing for is Sharing Travel Experiences (now Plum Deluxe), owned by Andy Hayes. There are lots of reasons why I like it:
- The focus on experiences makes me think about my trips (and my writing about my trips) in a different way.
- There’s a great community on the STE site.
- Andy’s fun – and great to work with
I always find myself smiling as I write posts for Sharing Travel Experiences. Here’s what I’ve written before:
- Inspired By Water
- Inspirational Places: Nimes, France
- Best Things to do in Florida that aren’t Disney
- Inspirational Spiritual Places
I’ve just submitted another post, which I hope will be live in the next couple of weeks.
4 thoughts on “A Favorite Travel Writing Experience”
Aren’t you sweet. We love having you 🙂
Good to know, Andy; I’ll be pestering you with more ideas when I come up with them. 🙂
That’s great. Would love more info on your travelling blogs.
Sure, what do you want to know?
Comments are closed.